Press, Tioga County, NY - September 2005
O-We-Go Cyclecar at Antique Car
The recently restored 1914 O-We-Go Cyclecar made its debut at the 20th
Annual Tioga Region Antique Car Show last month. Pictured above are Kathy
& Joe Hatfield (seated), Ray Shaver, and Jim Mead, owner of the car.
Hatfield is the grandson of Charles B. Hatfield, Jr., who founded the O-We-Go
Cyclecar Company in Owego in 1914.
a free newspaper, published monthly
serving the Tioga County, New
Copyright 2005 Brown Enterprise